Friday, December 28, 2012

Resolutions

New Years resolutions are interesting experiments in will power, although most of the ones I make are pretty trivial.  One of last year's (2012) was to not buy any shoes this year.  I was successful in that and am thinking about extending that for 2013 (although my main pair of sneakers is getting ragged on the inside).  One of the ones from 2011 was to stop putting sugar in my coffee.  That was successful and is now permanent.  I recently switched to decaf and am making some pretty good decaf espresso at home these days.  It is pretty good without cream.  So I'm thinking for 2013 to drop cream from my coffee.  Another one for 2013 is going to be to take more family pictures.  All of the stuff since 2010 has made this pretty hard.  But I'll try.

No comments: