Sunday, May 19, 2019

On Songs is back

Checking in after more than 4 years. I still exist. The blog that onsongs moved to, onandbeyondsongs, is still there, but I can't find the account I used for that blog. So I'm coming back to this one, which I can access. No need to go through history. Things have been OK here. I've been keeping up with music thanks to the eclectic sounds of WFUV and keeping up with shoegaze/dreampop thanks to the most excellent internet radio station in the universe: DKFM. I have a new playlist of favorites and if I can find the time, I'll talk about them here. Up All Night by Beck from his album Colors (2017) is one of my recent favorites. Beck knows how to put a pop song together and in this album he has crafted some pretty flawless dance-rhythm tracks.

No comments: