Thursday, May 23, 2013

Interesting Dream

I often have interesting dreams but I seldom remember much. In the one I just woke up from, I was one of hundreds of workers being transported large distances by plane, train, and bus working on building a pipeline. We were going ever further south to eventually finish in Antarctica. We would hear the pipeline humming at each stop and I was tringvto figure out if the humming was getting higher as we got closer to the pipeline's source in the south. We were laying down plastic tubing or hose in an underground facility and one guy asked me if I could hear the D note of the humming. I replied that I don't have perfect pitch so I couldn't tell. At one point we got out of buses at night and we were trying to figure out where we were. It was warm and the stars were bright. We concluded we were in southern Africa. There were several buses of other crews there. I think we were supposed to have a meal there in a large cafeteria but I got separated from the group and missed the meal. The team I was in had men and women of various ages, none were known or recognizable people from real life. But in the dream I thought I recognized one or a few of them as character actors from movies or TV and I was going to talk to them about that. The person I was invthe dream had also played minor parts in a few movies. Toward the end when we were outside just before I lost the group i remember that I had put down a oair of fingerless gloves that were mine on the ground. A third glove was found, maybe by me, that was identical but I concluded that it wasn't mine.

No comments: